Get out your fancy hats—shine up those shoes. It is time for the Quilt Challenge and Gala—
Monday, April 30th 6:30pm to 8:00pm we have the wonderful opportunity to view the Challenge Quilts “Quilters are Artists Too” created by fellow Guild members. Plus, Janet Rochefort, 1st Vice President, and her crew of volunteers will be presenting us yummy hors d’ oeuvres. All of this within the comforts of our Guild meeting! Lucky, lucky us!!
April Guild Meeting Happenings
• The new Executive Board nominations will be presented.
• A charity that was missed (it was presented to the Executive Board on deadline) will be presented by Becky Kopicko.
• NO DEMONSTRATION FOR THIS MONTH.
The following items to be voted on at the May Business Meeting;
• New Executive Board
• Bylaw changes
• Workshop Policy changes
The Ella Sharp Museum has invited our Guild to coinside with a major exhibit at the Hurst Gallery. Beginning May 26 to October 7, the fiber artist, Deb Hyde will be presenting her exhibit. More information will be presented by Lu Ann Hammond, Community Outreach, in the near future. Very exciting!!
• April meeting time begins at 6:30pm
• APRIL birthday ladies—NO snacks need to be brought for this month. Thank you though. 😃
• NO DEMO FOR APRIL
• Introduction of New Executive Board
• Show ‘n’ Tell
• Still looking for volunteers for the Quilt Show next month. Please contact Elizabeth Hewett, Quilt Show Chair. firstname.lastname@example.org
GREETERS: Looking for one or two Volunteers please.
HOLDERS and FOLDERS:
~ Karen Beers
~ Cathey Newhouse
Thank you all for what you do to make out Guild what it is!! Pretty terrific!!